16 May BD, Senior Engineer, Electrical
Provides electrical engineering support to R&D projects for new product development and existing product expansions. Performs skilled electrical/electronic design duties with the use of applicable hardware tools/equipment under moderate engineering guidance.
- Actively participates and provides guidance in the development efforts from concepts to implementation as a project member and an individual
- Decomposes’ system requirements into straightforward subsystem and/or electrical specifications and rudimentary designs.
- Generates schematic and related files that are ready for PCB layout
- Drive PCB layout to the release of a PCBA fabrication package
- Apply theoretical and hands-on electrical support to identify problems and accomplish tasks
- Develop and execute test documentation for electrical designs
- Understand NPI and phase gate review planning
- Perform and/or direct engineering documentation: create/change material, BOM, plans, and reports; process change orders; and design reviews
- Collaborate with other specialists and departments to advance projects/tasks
- Time management of several assignments having varying scope and limited complexity
- Demonstrates and uses in-depth skills and knowledge in area of expertise
- Interface with external design partners and suppliers