17 Apr Edwards Lifesciences, Director, Global Health Economics & Reimbursement, Critical Care Business Unit
As Director of Global Health Economics and Reimbursement Critical Care, you will be responsible for developing and implementing reimbursement and market access strategies to support successful patient access to the exciting new advanced hemodynamic monitoring solutions, including AI algorithms, in the Critical Care (CC) business unit of Edwards Lifesciences. This role will report to the Senior Director of Global Health Economics and Reimbursement.
For more than 50 years, Edwards Lifesciences has been helping clinicians and health systems make proactive clinical decisions and advance the care of surgical and acutely ill patients across the continuum of care. The Critical Care vision is to improve the quality of care for 20 million patients by 2025.
Work Schedule: This position is an onsite role based at the Edwards’ corporate headquarters in Irvine, California. Relocation package will be offered for candidates pending eligibility.
• Advance patient access to care by leading major policy initiatives designed to improve patient outcomes, including hemodynamic monitoring quality measures.
• Manage complex, large-scale real world data programs intended to inform healthcare decision making, shaping the care environment for patient access to current and emerging technologies.
• Build programs to engage CC’s economic stakeholders, including payers and providers, expanding access to care.
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure, economic endpoints and other evidence are included in, or separate from, trials to support economic modeling, economic value assessments, patient preference and patient-focused value propositions.
• Develop reimbursement strategies for the critical care portfolio, including new AI algorithms and digital solutions
• Partner with clinical affairs and medical affairs to design and implement evidence generation activities including quality improvement projects, health economic analyses and large scale real world real data management.
• Act as a thought partner to project teams during the annual strategic planning process, including new product development concepts and economic value assessments.
• Lead communication on product and portfolio reimbursement strategy with Critical Care Leadership Team and other corporate leaders.
• Manage external partners, including consultants, ensuring delivery of high-quality work with positive business impact on budget and on time.