06 Apr Exponent Manager, Biomedical Engineering Philadelphia, PA
Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm that brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve the most pressing and complicated challenges facing stakeholders today. Our vision is to engage the brightest scientists and engineers to empower clients with solutions for a safe, healthy, sustainable and technologically complex world. We leverage over 50 years of experience in analyzing accidents and failures to advise clients as they innovate their technologically complex products and processes, ensure the safety and health of their users, and address the challenges of sustainability.
We are currently seeking a Manager in our Biomedical Engineering & Sciences practice in Philadelphia, PA. In this role you will work as part of a team in a stimulating and challenging work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and executing complex projects in support of our clients
- Actively participating and providing leadership in our Biomedical Engineering & Sciences Practice
- Actively marketing the Practice’s technical and regulatory capabilities to clients and the scientific community
- Participating in complex technical projects in medical devices, pharma, biologics, and combination products in support of our clients as part of multidisciplinary teams
- Directing and performing regulatory strategy assessments, technical evaluations, analysis, and testing on the behalf of multinational medical device companies to support successful regulatory objectives
- Developing additional expertise, gaining additional industry exposure, and establishing a new and expanded client base through our unique technical consulting services
- Expanding your own expertise through peer-reviewed publications and developing the careers of support staff