23 May ResMed, Senior Software Engineer, Identity Management
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
This is a hybrid role based out of our San Diego office (onsite 1-3x a month). We are only considering applicants that currently reside in San Diego and the surrounding area.
Let’s talk about the team:
ResMed is a global leader in connected health solutions, with a mission to improve the quality of life for millions of people suffering from sleep apnea and other respiratory diseases. ResMed’s OneIdentity Engineering team is responsible for enabling identity as a service to globally support ResMed’s product portfolio. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a key member of this team, responsible for managing the technical effort to build automation and services that make implementing identity simple and easy.
Let’s talk about the role:
- Manage the technical effort (implementation, design, and architecture) to build automations and services that enable teams to deliver seamless authentication and authorization
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and multidisciplinary cross-functional teams to implement deployment strategies for existing and new types of services.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale, and monitor identity in their applications
- Perform work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles, and concepts.
- Lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Frequently lead sub-functional teams or projects and train and mentor junior team members.
- Serve as a best practice resource within own area of work.
Let’s talk about you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Recent coding experience with Python
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience with Identity Management and Access Control systems.
- Experience with AWS, particularly Lambda, ECS and CloudFront
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture.
- Versed in industry standards such as OAuth2.0 and Open ID Connect (OIDC) and other related standards