31 May The Mullings Group, Director, Marketing
The Director of Marketing role is a customer-facing position that straddles both upstream and downstream marketing activities for all products including preservation solutions and liver perfusion devices. This position is the owner of the company brand and its overall global messaging. This person will be located within the Midwest, East Coast, or Southeast geography of the U.S.
- You will be responsible for the overall marketing message for our client. You will be the owner of the brand’s management and identify along with its positioning and messaging in the market.
- Works closely with the CEO, Heads of Sales, and Business Development to develop and execute new product rollout plans well in advance of the rollout date. This includes developing messaging, educational materials, identifying target centers, balancing product pricing with demand curve, and all market literature and product labeling.
- The hands-on role involves equal parts strategic and project management. This position will help healthcare organizations build awareness of our products with the ultimate goal of helping patients have better outcomes.
- Active participant on new business development team, advising and engaging in the investigation and evaluation of potential new and existing technologies and indications, and guiding the conceptualization of new methodologies, materials, machines, processes, or products.
- Develops PR plans for customer messaging to achieve organizational goals and objectives. This includes channels such as medical conferences, social media, publications, and other outlets for disseminating the company’s message.
- Responsible for overall planning of all marketing-related projects and managing external marketing partners and vendors to meet company and program objectives. Monitors the marketing strategy’s execution and proactively addresses areas of concerns.
- Establish and foster key client relationships through consistent communication and active program involvement.
- Creates standardized marketing practices and procedures as required.
- Leads market research efforts as needed to understand market share and what is needed to improve share position.
- Working with Heads of Sales and Operations, ensures market demand is well understood and communicated as to avoid supply shortages. Ultimately accountable for facilitating the creation of the global sales forecast.
- Works with CEO and investigators on presentations and journal publications as needed to ensure message alignment.
- Develops and executes medical conference/meeting schedule; responsible for ensuring an objective is established for all conferences we attend. Collaborates directly with Heads of Sales and CEO.
- Ensures all sponsorships align around market education objectives.
- Direct customer usability studies. Collaborates this activity with product development and regulatory affairs.
- Facilitates Medical Advisory Board activities; works with CEO, CMO, CSO, Business Development, and other members of senior management to develop MAB objectives. Assists advisory board members in preparing for podium presentations and peer-reviewed journal publications as needed.
- Works closely with CMO, regulatory and clinical affairs to develop and execute clinical study protocols for human studies that expand indications or add complimentary new products to the portfolio.
- Ensure current knowledge of reimbursement processes available for both the company and its clients.