17 Apr Veranex, Vice President, Business Development – Commercial Strategy & Market Access
About This Role:
Veranex has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Vice President of Business Development- Commercial Strategy and Market Access (CSMA). As a senior member of the Business Development team at Veranex, you will be part of a team working to improve lives globally through medical technology innovation. As Vice President, Business Development- Commercial Strategy and Market Access you will impact the success of the organization by driving sales of company solutions and services to prospective and current clients.
What You Will Do:
- Leads the sales function for the Commercial Strategy and Market Access Service Line. This includes identifying and closing new sales opportunities, ensuring repeat and upselling sales within existing clients, and creating cross-selling opportunities across Veranex.
- Collaborates closely with the Service Line/Practice Leaders to develop the optimal sales and account management approach; represents the breadth and depth of the team’s capabilities.
- Demonstrates passion for the company’s vision and drives enthusiasm for the organization’s work.
- Assesses client needs and recommends appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
- Develops, delivers and defends sales bids/proposals/presentations.
- Develops short- medium- and long-term sales plans and prepares strategies to establish, protect, grow, and diversify the relationship with targeted clients.
- Collaborates with Marketing to create messaging that promotes brand value.
- Develops a strong pipeline of Commercial Strategy and Market Access for Veranex, preferably multi-year projects providing substantial and predictable revenue.
- Builds awareness and establishes credibility globally of Veranex’s capacity and capabilities.
- Prospects and networks to generate leads and identify prospective new clients, engages with prospective clients, completes proposals and closes sales.
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers and serves as an external spokesperson for the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Communications, or related field.
- [VP] 15+ years of experience [Sr. Director] 12+ years of experience and demonstrated success in sales generation and achieving high-growth sales targets.
- In depth understanding of medical device and precision medicine disciplines with a track record of success selling in this space highly preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial strategy, market access and value communications needs in the U.S. and global markets.
- Goal-driven with a sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and cultural awareness/sensitivity.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.